We have much to look forward to this Sunday as we hold an outdoor, Covid-safe service, followed by a celebration in honor of Daniel’s time with us. The weather is looking better all the time but if it’s not a large tent will keep us dry. All are welcome! Below are some important details and special requests:
- Our service begins and 11:00 and our celebration will start immediately after at approximately 12:00 noon.
- We will practice all state mandated Covid safe protocols. Masks are required and social distancing will be observed.
- Please bring your own chair, if possible. We will have a few chairs available.
- We ask those who can to park farthest away from the tent to allow those who need it to be closer.
- A special, individually portioned luncheon will be provided.
- We will have a table for cards or notes if you’d like to bring one.
- This will be a time for reflection, thanks and bittersweet goodbyes. There will be a time for anyone who would like to speak to share a thought or memory.
- If you have any questions or thoughts please reach out to John Myhre at email@example.com or at 802-734-0423.
See you Sunday!